Here is a list of some of the services we offer :
- White fillings – White fillings bond to your teeth, thus strengthening them, plus they contain no mercury, they require less removal of tooth structure than the old silver-mercury amalgam, plus they look much nicer.
- Zoom whitening – If you like the shapes and positions of your teeth but just want them whiter, our tooth whitening systems are very effective. You can get your teeth dramatically whiter in about an hour, and it’s not very expensive.
- Smile makeovers – With porcelain veneers, we can give you a completely new smile with your teeth the shape and color you want.
- Invisalign invisible braces – If you’ve always wanted braces but didn’t want to have to put up with wires and brackets in your mouth, you’ll love Invisalign. Not only will people not be able to tell you’re wearing braces, but most cases can be completed in half the time of traditional braces.
- Dental implants – These are the most up-to-date method for replacing missing teeth. They look and feel just like your own teeth, plus they help maintain a healthy jawbone for the rest of your life.
- Porcelain crowns – Old-fashioned porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns look opaque and will develop a black line at the gumline. Newer all-porcelain crowns, however, look just like your own teeth.
- Dental bridges – The traditional way to replace one or two missing teeth is with a dental bridge.
- Tooth bonding – For minor defects in the front teeth: chips, spots, or a broken corner, tooth bonding can be your best treatment option. This is a one-appointment procedure.
- Lumineers – This is a particular brand of porcelain veneers. We don’t place Lumineers, and on this page we explain why.