- Cosmetic Dentistry Update: What, Where, When, How?
- Achieving Predictable Excellence With Porcelain Veneers
- Smile Design and Advanced Provisional Fabrication
(A Hands-On Course for Dentists, Dental Assistants, and Lab Technicians)
- How to Achieve Predictable Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry
- Developing Trust With Patients and Case Acceptance
- Predictable Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry
SMILE DESIGN AND ADVANCED PROVISIONAL FABRICATION
A “hands-on” Course for Dentists, Dental Assistants, and Lab Technicians
High quality provisional restorations are essential in a dental practice dedicated to comprehensive restorative dentistry. Cosmetic reconstruction is much more predictable when using superbly made provisionals to serve as a blueprint for the final restoration.
This presentation will provide the details of an indirect technique used to fabricate multilayered composite provisional restorations for porcelain veneers and complex full-arch cases. Participants will make custom templates, take impressions and pour a model for indirect fabrication of provisional restorations using a new system from Dentsply called Radica.
After completing this course the participants will learn:
- Principles of smile design to be used to develop an ideal diagnostic wax-up.
- How to transfer the information in the diagnostic wax-up into a completed provisional that rivals the final restoration.
- Step-by-step hands-on instruction for the provisional technique (all equipment and materials provided)