- Cosmetic Dentistry Update: What, Where, When, How?
- Achieving Predictable Excellence With Porcelain Veneers
- Smile Design and Advanced Provisional Fabrication
(A Hands-On Course for Dentists, Dental Assistants, and Lab Technicians)
- How to Achieve Predictable Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry
- Developing Trust With Patients and Case Acceptance
- Predictable Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry
PREDICTABLE COSMETIC AND RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
Dentists often find that crown and bridge insertion appointments turn into “try-in” appointments. When the margin is open, the occlusion is high, or the bridge will not seat, who is responsible, the dentist or the technician? With the growing popularity of all ceramic veneers, crowns and bridges, predictability becomes even more important. This presentation will review techniques designed to reduce the stress of cosmetic and restorative dentistry in a general or prosthodontic practice.
(Part of full day or 3-hour separate presentation)
After completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Complete the preparation phase faster and with more control
- Manage soft tissue and take ideal impressions every time
- Complete and seat finished restorations with predictability